It’s never too early to plan effective tax strategies for yourself or your business. Richard W. Fuller, CPA can help find ways to minimize your taxes owed and get your tax returns filed accurately and on time.
Rick and his staff stay on top of the latest tax laws and regulations – federal, state and local – so you can be confident that we’re finding every opportunity to save you money and not skipping any important details. We believe in proactive tax planning for businesses and individuals so we maintain consistent communication with our clients throughout the year, not just at tax time. And we’ll provide sound advice on ways to limit your future tax liability as much as possible.
Our tax services for businesses and individuals include:
- Preparation of all types of tax returns for businesses
- Income tax preparation for individuals
- Strategic tax planning to minimize future liability
- Expert witness on tax issues
- Alternative minimum tax planning
- Estate, trust and retirement planning
- State and local taxes