Solid, Dependable Problem Solving

One of the worst things to find in the mail is a notice from the IRS or a State Tax Department telling you to send in hundreds or thousands of dollars for any number of reasons.  They say that something was entered wrong on your return or that something was filed, deposited or submitted late. Even worse, the IRS says they want to audit your personal or business tax return from two years ago.  What are you supposed to do now?

Get Some Help

With over 30 years of tax experience Rick is ready and able to help solve problems with returns that have already been submitted. Whether he prepared the return or not he can analyze the notice and find out if you really owe money or not. He can then contact the IRS or State Tax Department on your behalf to present your side of the story.

Rick can also represent you at an IRS or State Tax Department Audit. He is skilled in preparing documentation for income tax, sales tax and payroll tax audits. You may not even need to be in attendance at the actual audit.

Get started today.

Call (518) 636-5166 or Contact us

Don't Panic When You Get A Notice from the IRS

And Please Don't Pay the Fine Until You Talk To Rick

“ Rick Fuller is a friendly, smart accountant who's helped my husband and I navigate school loan debt, various job changes, and several entrepreneurial adventures. He's especially skilled at simplifying terminology and explaining options so I feel informed and aware of the bigger picture.”
-Raeanne WrightOwner, Left Brain Wright LLC